Check out the highlights of the first day of camp!
The Wonderfully Made Family Camp could not happen without all the wonderful donors who gave financially and in-kind. If you would like to send them a personal note, that would be awesome!
The following gave financially:
We are still needing funds to cover this year’s event. If you know of anyone who would like to help you can donate through Hidden Acres
What To Bring
- Casual, modest clothes: shirts, shorts, sweatshirts, jeans, and comfortable shoes. If the forecast includes rain, bring boots and an umbrella. You will receive a camp t-shirt to wear on Saturday.
- Jacket or sweatshirt for evenings
- Swimsuit and towel–Girls and women should bring one-piece suits or tankinis that cover the midsection completely. No two piece suits or bikinis are allowed. Hidden Acres has an indoor pool, so there will be swimming whatever the weather.
- Towels, pillows, and bedding for each family member. Sleeping bags are a good option!
If your room has a queen bed, that bedding is provided (Inn)
- Toiletry bag or caddy to carry to and from bathrooms (Welcome Center, Bunkhouse)
- Any medical equipment, wheelchairs/strollers, shower chairs, or special supplies needed to care for your family members. Hidden Acres does not have any of these items.
- Cell phone (if you have one-limited reception)
- Medications needed (Each family member will need to fill out a medication form for camp)
- Hat, visor, and/or sunglasses
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Spending money for snack shop or gift shop
What Not To Bring
- Yoga pants or leggings
- Short shorts
- Shirts with inappropriate messages
- Expensive electronic equipment (We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items)
- Perfume or highly-scented toiletry items since many of the kids are allergic to fragrances
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
WMFC Camp Policies
- No smoking is allowed in any camp buildings or on the campgrounds
- Lake is not available, except for the “Youth” Outing Saturday night
- Please pack up and be out of your room on Sunday, by 9a.m. brunch